Log In  |  Contact Us  |  Help
Apply Now
Select a loan application:

GO

Home Buyer Tax Credit

If you plan on buying a home, then consider taking advantage of KHC’s Home Buyer Tax Credit. The tax credit provides a dollar for dollar reduction of your federal income taxes, every year you occupy the home. The Tax Credit is equal up to 25 percent of the annual mortgage interest paid in a calendar year.  You can still claim the remaining 75 percent of the mortgage interest as a tax deduction.

Eligibility

  • All first-time home buyers. If not a first-time home buyer then contact Option Financial to see if eligible.​
  • Purchase price and income limits apply.

 FAQs

We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs)​ to answer most of your concerns, but if you would like to know more about the Tax Credit, please consult​ a tax professional.
OPTION FINANCIAL, LLC
6551 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45247
Office:  (513) 598-5900
Fax:  (513) 598-5153
foberle@optionfinancial.com
Copyright © 2019 Option Financial, LLC (NMLS #2380)
A subsidiary of New Foundation Savings Bank (NMLS #487896)

Copyright © 2008 OPTION FINANCIAL, LLC

Privacy Policy  | Security Statement  |  Site Map
 
UA-19361082-1